Stockholm diet for weight loss – a special system that includes delicious diet foods and moderate diet. Another variant of the Stockholm system is a six-day monodieta on different products. Proper compliance brings good plumb-from 3 to 6 kg per week. There is also another kind of Swedish diet, it is called “6 petals”. The article gives a detailed menu of the Stockholm diet, as well as a menu for the monodieta. After them it is recommended to make an exit, smoothly returning to the habitual diet. Before weight loss is also necessary preparation, consisting of three days, during which excluded harmful products and reduced caloric intake.
This system diet is designed for rapid weight loss by eliminating harmful food from the diet and calorie reduction diet.
New routine power means such rules:
- No fast food, sweets and fatty foods. Food cannot be fried, should be boiled, steamed, stewed and baked vegetables. You can also use them raw, make salads without dressing (a great option – Salad Brush). Only unsweetened fruits are allowed – bananas, peaches and grapes are forbidden. Also, you can not drink alcohol, sweet drinks (juices, sweet tea) and soda. Stick to proper nutrition is desirable not only during weight loss, but also for some time after it.
- Three meals a day. It is necessary to eat only 3 times a day, 4 hours before bedtime you can not eat anything. Also, if desired, you can divide the portions into 3 main reception and 2 snack (daily caloric content remains unchanged).
- Entry into the Swedish diet. You can not dramatically start to lose weight, it is harmful to the body. It is necessary to prepare, gradually eliminating the harmful from the diet and reducing the daily caloric content.
- Plentiful drink. Water improves metabolism and dulls hunger, so during a low-calorie diet it is recommended to drink more clean water. Coffee and tea have a diuretic effect, so they do not count.
- Basic products. The diet of the Stockholm system is based on recipes from meat, cereals and dairy products.
A week Swedish diet is enough to lose a few extra pounds and not to harm health. You can follow the system for three days, but in such a short time you can lose a maximum of 1.5 kilograms.
Weight loss consists of several stages:
- Three-day training. During this period, the body adjusts to the new diet, there is a smooth preparation.
- The value of the Swedish diet. It is necessary to strictly observe the diet.
- It lasts as long as the course – a week, you need to slowly return to the usual diet.
Important features: Breakfast should consist of slow carbohydrates-cereals, vegetables or sour fruits. During lunch you should give preference to proteins: meat, cottage cheese or eggs with vegetable garnish. For dinner, it is recommended to eat a portion of vegetables with a small amount of protein.
One of the varieties of the Stockholm diet is a six-day monodieta “6 petals”. It lasts almost a week, then you need to carefully switch to the usual food. The basic principle is the use of one particular product during the day, the rest are prohibited.
The menu for 6 days includes the following components:
- You can eat low-fat fish of any variety, you can cook for a couple, cook, bake or stew without oil. You can add a few vegetables and herbs, drink green tea, other products are prohibited. It is advisable to drink plenty of water.
- It is more useful to eat raw and unprocessed vegetables. It is possible to prepare vegetable salads without oil with the addition of greens, as well as vegetable juices and smoothies. Do not overeat, the food should be divided into several methods.
- Diet for the whole day – one boiled or baked without oil (you can add lemon) chicken. You can drink tea, add greens to dishes.
- You can eat any cereal but manna. It is desirable to steam groats with boiling water and leave for some time to swell. You can moderately salt cereals, tea.
- Dairy produce. You can use low-fat dairy and dairy products: milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, fermented baked milk and a little sour cream. Cheese is undesirable to use.
- You can eat any dietary fruit, except bananas, peaches, mangoes.
Swedish diet is effective for fast weight loss. Its effect is based on the rejection of fast carbohydrates, which, getting into the body, turn into glucose and converted into glycogen. If glycogen is not consumed before the next meal, it is stored in the body fat.
When carbohydrates cease to enter the body, glycogen stores begin to Deplete, and then the body takes energy from fat stores. This explains the effect of rapid weight loss during the Stockholm diet. Fast weight loss has side effects-constant fatigue and drowsiness. In addition, the body is difficult to digest a large amount of protein, so it is desirable to eat a lot of greens during weight loss.
The main rules are:
- duration not more than three weeks;
- appointment of a course of multivitamins;
- eat fractional, 5 times a day;
- the basis of the diet-proteins and fats;
- rejection of fast food and products containing sugar, flour;
- rejection of cereals and sweet fruits;
- prohibition of alcohol and any sweet drinks.
A small amount of carbohydrates in the menu is still present. To get the norm should be useful vegetables (broccoli, carrots, cabbage, zucchini). The daily rate of carbohydrates – no more than 100 g or 400 kcal.
People with chronic diseases and poor health should consult a doctor.
It is contraindicated to lose weight in this way:
- people with gastrointestinal disorders;
- adolescents and children;
- patients with diabetes mellitus.
The result the result of the week – you can throw from 2 to 7 kg (depending on initial weight). People with a weight of 100 kg will be able to easily lose 7-8 kg, but people with a normal physique will have to try. The Swedish diet is aimed at rapid weight loss, but it is unknown whether it will be possible to keep the weight. This diet is tough, but not extreme, so you can play sports and moderate mental activity.