Useful properties of eggs have long been studied. They are a mandatory element in the composition of different diets. The peculiarity of this product is that they contain a large amount of protein. Because of their use the body needs to spend a lot of fat to process it. On this principle and is based egg diet on 4 weeks.
The results of weight loss in compliance with such a diet will be noticeable in a short time. However it is important not only to lose weight but also to consolidate the resulting weight. The positive side of the diet is that it is based on the use of not only eggs. In the menu there are other products that will saturate and will supply the body with the necessary elements and vitamins. Due to the fact that it is not a monodiet it is much easier to observe it which eliminates the possibility of stress for the body.
Egg diet like many other weight loss programs has its positive and negative sides. First of all it is worth noting the fact that the eggs are very easy to prepare. Moreover it does not take a lot of time.
Features of the egg diet are:
- Eating eggs gives you a feeling of fullness which greatly facilitates the control of hunger.
- It is worth remembering that eggs can cause allergies.
- Due to the fact that the product contains a large amount of protein this diet is great for those who play sports.
- If you follow the recommendations and use the normalized amount of eggs will only benefit. However, if you over do it and eat too much it can lead to various side effects: carbohydrate deficiency, headache, weakness. If they are strongly expressed it is necessary to stop the diet.
Detailed menu egg diet for 4 weeks has its own characteristics and rules. It should be understood that the dishes should be prepared without the use of oil. In particular, meat and fish are not recommended to fry. It is recommended to cook steamed, grilled, boiled.
One Breakfast option is recommended for the first week. In the morning you need to eat two boiled eggs and ½ of the grapefruit. If desired the fruit can be replaced with orange.
For the next 7 days it is recommended to use the same products for Breakfast as the previous week.
These 7 days are a bit different from the previous ones as there are not so many eggs on the menu as before.
Daily selected the same type of products that are used without any restrictions on the number.
The menu for the last week is made in a special way. For each day given a certain number of products that need to be independently divided into three full meals.
This option is useful for those who want to quickly lose a certain amount of kg. it does not have a complex menu and all you need to buy for a week – it’s eggs and oranges. The principle of the diet is as follows: the day you need to eat 6 eggs and the same amount of fruit. Frequency of reception – every hour. At the same time one meal is allowed to eat only one egg and one orange. The term of the diet is a week. Also do not forget about maintaining the drinking regime. Recommended water and green tea. If it becomes quite unbearable allows you to eat one spoonful of honey. For a week you can get rid of up to 3 kg.
Grapefruit appears in many diets. This is one of the few fruits that has fat-burning properties. This version of the diet is observed for three days.
The menu has the following form:
- Breakfast: half citrus, coffee, a piece of black bread, egg.
- Lunch and dinner are the same and consist of two eggs, half a grapefruit and coffee.
The peculiarity of the diet is that its menu has a variety of products, so it is not so difficult to withstand. The duration is 5 days. At the same time judging by the reviews on average you can lose up to 5 kg.
- Breakfast: skim milk – 1 Cup with 200 g of low-fat cottage cheese, coffee.
- Lunch: vegetable soup, low-fat (diet) fish, carrots mixed with sour cream.
- Dinner: two eggs, mashed potatoes, ¼ l yogurt.
This kind of egg diet has gained popularity due to the fact that for a month you can lose up to 28 kg.the Peculiarity of it is that the day you need to eat eggs several times. At the same time the diet can also include vegetables, meat, fruits, dairy products.
- fatty food;
If you will pursue a strong sense of hunger can afford more food than the recommended daily amounts.