Sooner or later everyone thinks about that to lose a few extra pounds. Causes and solution to the problem can be very different. One of the effective and fast options is a buckwheat diet for weight loss for 7 days.
It is worth paying attention to the fact that compared to other types of diets buckwheat diet is one of the most useful for the body. At the same time it is quite simple, gentle and effective. Moreover it is the best suited for women who are over 40. This is due to the fact that it has no side effects and is easily tolerated at any schedule or pace of life. Buckwheat diet – the mono-diet. It not only helps to cleanse and eliminate the fat layer. Buckwheat contains an impressive amount of nutrients: vitamins, minerals, fiber. In addition, it is quite budget and not expensive option that is available to everyone.
The positive side of this monodiet is that buckwheat is a storehouse of nutrients. The main advantages of this weight loss include:
- The presence of vitamin C helps to improve the protective properties of the body.
- Vitamin B in buckwheat can improve the elasticity of the skin, strengthen nails and hair.
- Vitamin PP helps to strengthen the nervous system better withstand stressful situations, as well as protect against depression.
- A large amount of fiber can cleanse the body of toxins.
- Folic acid which comes during the diet of buckwheat, improves the hematopoietic process has a beneficial effect on the walls of blood vessels heart.
- Buckwheat has a low caloric content so it can be consumed almost indefinitely. At the same time you will not be tormented by hunger.
- Due to the large number of nutrients diet for weight loss on buckwheat occurs not only with weight loss and tightening of the skin reducing cellulite.
- Diet is simple. The menu is very easy to plan. Its uniqueness is that you do not need to eat strictly by the hour.
If you follow the basic rules of the buckwheat diet-this is a simple and effective option for those who want to get their body back in shape.
Are there any disadvantages of buckwheat diet?
Despite the fact that this diet has a large number of positive aspects, it is necessary to pay attention to the following points:
- Buckwheat diet is salt-free. Because of this, in the process of weight loss is the removal of a large amount of fluid. This, in turn, can contribute to headaches, weakness, fatigue. To avoid this, it is necessary to determine in advance whether this method is right for you. To do this, it is recommended to spend one or two fasting days on buckwheat. In addition we recommend reading an article about the dangers of salt.
- The main principle of the buckwheat diet is based on the fact that you need to make your menu using only buckwheat and kefir. Therefore pre-should to the fact that no fried starchy foods, sugary foods, and fruits and vegetables in the menu will not.
- During the diet, as well as other methods of weight loss, there is a possibility of deterioration in the background of chronic ailments so it is recommended to carefully monitor the state of the body.
To achieve good performance in the buckwheat diet, it is recommended to follow the basic rules:
- Buckwheat should be prepared without adding any spices and seasonings: no salt, pepper, a variety of sauces. Adding to the taste of butter or milk during the diet is not allowed.
- The use of buckwheat is allowed when you want. But to achieve a good result the last meal should be planned no later than 19-00. If it is hard to hold out until the night allowed to drink a small amount of low-fat kefir.
- You need to drink 1.5 to 2 liters of liquid per day (this volume includes not only water but also teas for example green, black, without sugar).
- The use of alcoholic beverages is unacceptable and prevents weight lost more wrote about it here.
- After the course of weight loss should gradually return to normal diet. Familiar products should be introduced in small quantities.
What you should pay attention to in the diet?
First of all it is worth remembering the fact that the buckwheat diet promotes the launch of active mechanisms of fat burning. This does not happen immediately but only on the third day. In the first two days there is a removal of excess fluid. Noticeable results will be approximately from the 4th day. That is why the most preferable option of weight loss for 7 days. Buckwheat is a product that contains a large amount of easily digestible protein. However since it is of vegetable origin it is not able to completely replace meat and fish in the girl’s diet.
One of the main rules of the diet is in making grits. The method of cooking buckwheat is not cooking. Applied steaming.
It is recommended to follow the following algorithm:
- 250 g of cereals should be poured into a deep bowl;
- pour into a container of 0.5 liters of boiling water;
- the bowl should be tightly closed heated with a towel and left for at least 4 hours (allowed steaming at night).
Also you can prepare buckwheat for diet thermos so you can reduce the time spent up to half an hour.